Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Roxy the Flying Dog





I've been wanting to capture some of Roxy's impressive leaps and yesterday at the dog park I was lucky enough to finally get some great shots, and a video of her doing the "wild thing" around the creek. It's amazing the height and distance she can get when she's in the mood to run fast and jump around (which is pretty often, but especially so after being cooped up in the house most of last week). She's easily 4 feet or more off the ground! I just love her energy and enthusiasm and enjoyment of life. You can't help but be in a good mood when she's with you.

3 comments:

Gayle (dama to my grand children) said...

Great photos, such a beautiful happy puppy!
she really got some "air"
Mom

Trevor and Jordan said...

I can't believe how high she can jump. She totally looks like she is flying. How cute is she? Trevor and I just watched Marly and Me the other night and I so want a dog. We even went to the pet store, but we can't have dogs at our apartment. If we could have a dog we totally would. Just a few more years.

Christina Farley said...

Oh she's a star! My boys would be very impressed, like she's a superhero or something.