Monday, April 20, 2009

Ah, the Ataulfo Mango


Sometimes referred to as the Manila Mango or the Champagne Mango. Never before have I been so excited about a fruit! As I said to Steven yesterday, I love the color, the texture, the taste and the smell of this luscious, wonderful fruit. (I don't like the taste of the regular red and green mangoes you normally find.) We've been lucky enough to find them at several stores recently; yesterday we got some at Costco, and they're probably the best we've had so far. If you haven't had the pleasure of sampling this fabulous treat, don't delay any longer. I promise you won't be sorry! And if any of you hate (despise, loathe) bananas like I do, you'll be as happy as I was to learn that these mangoes are high in potassium.

1 comment:

Annie said...

I need to go get me some of that!!! Looks delicious so costco here I come!