Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Help Grow Your Soup


I stumbled across this exciting opportunity today. You can visit the Campbell's Soup website and have free tomato seeds sent to you for planting! (Hence the "grow your soup" phrase.) Nothing beats fresh tomatoes in the summer time, especially if they come from your own efforts. I've never planted them from seed before, but for free, it's worth a try! And once you have your fresh tomatoes later in the summer, slice them on top of fresh mozzarella, add some fresh sliced basil, some olive oil, salt and ground pepper and you've got a world class dish. Yum! My mouth is already watering.

2 comments:

Amanda Lamb said...

Awesome! I, too, believe its worth a try.

Christina Farley said...

That is really cool. We just planted our class garden at school. I haven't ever planted a garden. I hope something actually grows. I'm a little skeptical!